So I was gonna write a long-winded post all about the awesome new Apple iPad, unveiled yesterday by Steve Jobs, but another site has beaten me to it (thousands of sites actually, but I’m not going to argue semantics here).
With that being said, head over to iMod to read Chris M’s very thorough article: Steve Jobs unveils the Apple iPad.
Right, down to business: who’d like the honour of buying me one?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Watch the iPad event in its entirety (macworld.com)
- News Story 15 reasons why the iPad is no game-changer (daniweb.com)
- Apple’s iPad makes its debut (video roundup) (news.cnet.com)
- Steve Jobs Apple iPad Keynote Launch Video (crenk.com)
- Why I don’t want an Apple iPad (telegraph.co.uk)
- Why Apple’s iPad Cannot Compete with Netbooks (seekingalpha.com)
- Can the Apple iPad save newspapers? (guardian.co.uk)