So with all the world’s media abuzz, and everyone generally getting very excited, it was only a matter of time until some clown decided to make a fake Prince William Twitter profile. The point? To tweet the Prince’s thoughts and actions as the big day approaches of course.
Most celebs have spoof profiles all about them, but this is one of the better ones. Herewith a few choice examples:
- Considering a last minute switch to St Paul’s – imagine the look on those campers’ faces!
- Frantically trying to put names to faces, have not a clue who half these ‘guests’ are. #Awkward
- Just realised the wedding clashes with the snooker. FFS! Too late to postpone?
- Just woken in Calais with ‘Winning’ plastered across one’s forehead. WTF? #EpicStag
- Practicing one’s ‘amazed’ look for when she walks down the aisle. Just in case…
- Have sent Prince Harry to the Westminster Abbey ‘campsite’ armed with water cannons #hygiene.
Check out the rest on Twitter – William_HRH.
And while we’re on the subject of Twitter – cough cough @stustake cough cough