Right, we’re back to the way things used to be around here – very little in the way of new posts at the moment.
Those who have been following this site for a while (you know, when it actually gets updated) will know that this has been known to occur from time to time. And each time I write a long and vaguely apologetic post about why, and how busy I am, and when things will get back to normal and blah blah blah sob story blah.
Question is, do you actually care?
Figured as much.
So here’s the drill in easy-to-read point format:
Dear new readers.
- I work in TV production.
- We start filming in studio again on Wednesday for two weeks or so.
- I will thus be moer busy doing some real work that pays the bills.
- Thus Stustake will be all ssshhhhhh for quite a while.
- Unless I’m so good that everything is so perfectly planned that filming carries on without a hitch and I can lay back, order a tall glass of something cold, and shoot the shit with you lot from the comfort of WordPress for iPhone.
- That would be kinda cool.
Let’s see how it pans out.