It seems that every single website out there is currently running with this clip of Kate Upton, the cover model of the 2012 Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, having a bit of a dance. And for good reason. She’s a proper cutie (although that’s probably a given, seeing as she is the SI cover model, right? No need for me to explain this to you is there? Fine, fine. Carry on.)
Ja, thought so. Shew.
While we’re on the subject of Kate Upton, and before you get to ogle more pics and clips of her, I’d like to draw your attention to a post I read yesterday about meanies living up to their name – being mean – about the oh-so-fine Miss Upton. Apparently these knobs reckon she’s “too obvious” to be a Victoria’s Secret model; this according to Sophia Neophitou, the person who casts the Victoria’s Secret fashion shows.
Wow, Ms Neophitou, after the stellar judgement you’ve shown in the past (Miranda Kerr anyone?), I must state for the record that you’re dangerously close to being removed from my Christmas card list. You don’t want to go down that road, now do you? Ja, didn’t think so. Up your game! Social pariahdom awaits those not on it.
Read more from Uproxx about what these tonsils had to say, in an article amusingly titled “NYT story on Kate Upton’s internet popularity filled with quotes from people who should die in a fire“.
But Kate got her come-uppance, as least on one person, as per yet another Uproxx article - Kate Upton gloriously rejects Darren Rovell’s Valentine’s Day advances on national TV. Herewith a clip of Mr Rovell’s (CNBC sports business reporter)
valiant cheesy attempt, and crushing denial. He kept it extra classy by apparently having a preggers missus at home while he asked a model bombshell to be his valentine. Nice work.
Request denied, pal.
MORE Kate Upton (you know, for research):
- Kate Upton’s official website
- A Google Images search for Kate Upton (352 000 000 images returned – jissis!)
- This same dance clip on gevaaalik.com, the second place I saw it today (theChive was first, but f@ck ‘em – they’re popular enough without all the link-love I’m dishing out here)
- a comprehensive Kate Upton gallery on 2Oceansvibe
- A SI.com gallery of Kate Upton, making the Seth/2Oceansvibe one listed above look not as comprehensive as they’d hoped…
- And finally, herewith some Kate footage from Sports Illustrated’s 2012 swimwear shoot – UPDATE: a LINK to the clip, because WordPress is a pain in the whotsit when it comes to embedding virtually ANYTHING! You’d think these geeks who make this kak would have it figured out by now. It’s not like they’re using their precious time chatting up women, now is it?: